I have the pleasure to inform you that Ying Wa College (“YWC”) will from November 6, 2017 (Monday) to November 25, 2017 (Saturday) accept application for Form 1 students for the school year of 2018/19. Kindly make inquiry with Ms. Cherry Tsui (Tel No.27485813) of YWC for details of the application.
I am glad to inform you that Ying Wa College Old Boys’ Association (“YWCOBA”) has liaised with YWC to render assistance to Ying Wa Old Boys who wish their sons to be admitted to Form 1 of YWC subject to the following conditions :-
- The father of the son(s), must be a paid-up member of YWCOBA for the past two years (i.e. full 24 months counting back from the deadline of application stated below).
- The conduct of his son(s) must not be poor in his (their) present school(s).
- The candidates should meet the required standard set by the principal of YWC.
If your son wishes to apply for a Form 1 place in YWC, you have to complete and submit the Application Form directly to YWC. Application forms are available from November 4, 2017 (Friday) to November 25, 2017 (Saturday) and can be obtained in one of the following ways:
- On the school website – forms can be downloaded from http://www.yingwa.edu.hk.
- In person – forms can be obtained from the School.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon; 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
After submitting your son’s Application Form to YWC and if you wish YWCOBA to render assistance in the application, you are requested to submit one copy of the Application Form to the Convenor for Student Affairs of Ying Wa College Old Boys’ Association via Ms. Tsui of Ying Wa College on or before Saturday, the 25th day of November 2017.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Convenor for Student Affairs, Mr. Ng King Him at 93582756 or email: email@example.com
K Y Lo