If you are a student or former student of Ying Wa College or Ying Wa Primary School, you just need to fill in the membership application form and submit the membership fee to become a member of Ying Wa College Old Boys’ Association (YWCOBA).
As a member of YWCOBA, you will enjoy:
- receiving free issues of Torch, school magazine of Ying Wa College, in print or digital format;
- updates of school developments of Ying Wa College and Ying Wa Primary School;
- rights to vote at general meetings and annual general meetings;
- assistance from YWCOBA in your son’s application for admission to Ying Wa Primary School and Ying Wa College provided that you are a member for at least 2 years;
- joining activities held by YWCOBA with discounts; and
- networking and sharing with alumni graduated in different years!
Join Now! Fill in the membership application form and submit immediately!
The Secretariat (which is the General Office of YWC) will process the applications on batch basis once every two months. Applicants who do not receive a membership card within three months from date of application should make enquiry with the Convener of the Membership Sub-committee via firstname.lastname@example.org. The Association will take the date of receipt of a valid application made (with all the necessary personal details and membership fee payment evidence) as the date of membership record.
If you forget your YWCOBA membership number you may make an enquiry email to email@example.com with your full English and Chinese name with year of leaving the school (e.g. S5 or S6 for HKDSE years).